1. How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
We aim to deliver within 3 working days. We are sometimes able to deliver out of hours although this may incur an extra charge depending on the circumstances.
2. Do you do any credit checks?
We check the electoral roll in the UK and Ireland and we also ask for photo ID (passport, driving licence or ID Card) and proof of residence (Bank Statement or Utility Bill)
3. Do you carry out any safety checks?
Yes, every piece of equipment is thoroughly checked prior to delivery and you recieve a copy of the safety check sheet for your info. Checks include motors, moving parts, computers and electrical safety checks
4. Do I need a Credit or Debit Card?
Yes. We can only do business with people with a UK or Irish bank account.
5. How do I cancel (return the equipment)?
You just need to give us 7 days notice in writing prior to your minimum hire term expiring
6. What do I do if I am not sure which piece of equipment would be best for me?
We can offer you a free 20 minute in-home demonstration from which you can determine which piece of equipment would suit you best
7. What is an Elliptical Cross Trainer?
This piece of equipment works both the upper and lower body muscle groups. It has a smooth gliding action which moves naturally with body movement for an impact free workout so it is gentle on the joints; therefore making it an ideal piece of equipment for beginners or older customer.
8. I haven't exercised for a while, what do you recommend?
We always recommend that customers consult their doctor as a precautionary measure before undertaking any physical exercise. Hire Fitness staff are unable to give fitness advice in relation to your personal health.
9. Do you offer corporate discounts to companies?
Yes. Register your company with us and all staff who take out a rental contract with us will receive discount on the rental prices.
10. Do you insure the equipment?
Our equipment is only insured on the premises of Hire Fitness and in transit. It is your responsibility to ensure that your own household or work insurance covers the equipment against all damage risk whilst in your possession.
11. What if I have signed up for a longer contract but find that I am getting bored with the piece of equipment after a few months?
We will swap equipment for a small delivery charge (depending on your location) for something completely different to help maintain your motivation.
12. How do I pay?
On delivery we take 4 weeks rental in advance and a security deposit equal to another 4 weeks rent and the delivery fee (if applicable). We also ask that you complete a Credit / Debit Card authority so we can collect the subsequent rental payments when due automatically every 4 weeks
13. Do you deliver to Ireland?
Yes we cover most areas of the republic of Ireland