T: 0845 643 5160
0900 - 1800 Mon - Fri
I'm Rob, the Hire Fitness franchise manager for Bristol and the Cotswolds. I have always had an interest in fitness. I don't run on the treadmill as much as I probably should, although cardiovascular fitness does play a part in the training I do. I'm into strength training when I can find the time - 4-5 days a week - and I hope to be competing in a few amateur strongman competitions during 2014. I'll see how well this goes with the intention to progress over the next few years. With this interest in training and an ambition to work for myself, I found the Hire Fitness franchise opportunity in 2010. I'm pleased to be a part of a British company that has built such a good reputation for hiring top quality fitness equipment with great customer service.
We are all so busy these days with not only family life but also our working life and there is often little time left for exercising. However, with Hire Fitness, keeping fit has never been easier. We hire and deliver exercise equipment directly to your home or office, which means you no longer have to go out to the gym. We hire treadmills, elliptical cross-trainers, vibration-plates, exercise bikes and rowing machines.
Hire Fitness is Europe's largest fitness equipment hire company, with 15 offices across the UK and Ireland and we're now expanding into wider Europe with France and Germany opening first. Our fitness equipment is state-of-the-art and is regularly serviced and checked by our experienced engineers and is maintained to a high standard ready for each hire.
As the Bristol and Cotswolds franchise owner, I will be doing everything I can to make the experience of dealing with us pleasant and simple. I aim to deliver your hire fitness equipment within three working days. On delivery I will install it and give you basic instruction on how to use the equipment safely and get the best out of your hire.
Hires can start from just 4 weeks and the longer rental periods attract not only discounted rates but also the ability to swap equipment to avoid a dip in motivation. Just decide what fitness equipment you want next and we'll deliver directly to you, taking the old equipment away with us.
Here are some of the benefits of hiring gym equipment from Hire Fitness:
- We deliver state-of-the-art gym equipment directly to your home or office.
- We stock a full range of fitness equipment including treadmills, exercise bikes, vibration-plates, elliptical cross-trainers and rowing machines.
- You can exercise at a time to suit you, without leaving the house.
- Most of our equipment folds making it easy to store when not in use.
- You can ask us to change your equipment to avoid boredom (subject to standard terms and conditions).
- We always have special offers (see our latest news section)
- There are no membership fees or lengthy and expensive contracts.
- If you decide you want to buy your fitness equipment, we'll discount the purchase price based on the rent you've already paid (terms and conditions apply).
I am more than happy to give fitness advice and answer any questions you might have.
Hire Fitness, West England
Abingdon, Axbridge, Badminton, Banwell, Bath, Berkeley, Bicester, Bradford on Avon, Bristol, Burford, Caine, Cheddar, Cheltenham, Chipping Campden, Chipping Norton, Cirencester, Fairford, Lechlade, Clevedon, Corsham, Devizes, Didcot, Dursley, Faringdon, Gloucester, Kidlington, Launton, Longhope, Mitcheldean, Marlborough, Melksham, Moreton in the Marsh, Nailsea and Backwell, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Pewsey, Tidworth, Stonehouse, Stroud, Swindon, Tetbury, Tewkesbury, Wantage, Wedmore, Weston-Super-Mare, Winscombe, Witney, Wotton under Edge, Yatton
Read more >>