There are many reasons why you might want to rent fitness equipment rather than buy. Whether it’s for the home or office or for a commercial gym in a hotel, leisure centre or school, hiring or leasing may be the best option for you for lots of reasons. Here are just some of the reasons why renting before you buy is the best solution:
• When you can’t decide what fitness equipment will suit your requirements best or if you’re not sure you’ll use it long term, buying a piece of gym equipment is probably the most impractical solution. Which is why Hire Fitness offers you a much better solution - renting fitness equipment before you buy is the safest way to see how much you'll use the equipment. If you love it - and we're confident that you will - and you decide to buy, we’ll offer you discounts off the final purchase price based on the rent you’ve already paid.
• Technological advances are being made with increasing pace these days so electrical and computerised equipment can date extremely quickly. Renting or leasing means you get the advantages of using premium up to date fitness equipment with none of the responsibilities of owning it. When the time is right for you and you know which piece of equipment you like the most, you can purchase the equipment at a discounted rate.
• In business terms, you may wish to rent/lease for a while as purchasing a depreciating asset, ties up capital whereas financing payments can be structured in a way that helps you budget, leaving your capital to work for you in other ways.
• Renting fitness equipment for use in the home or office means you have total flexibility. You can hire for periods of just 4 weeks or more, to coincide with fitness charity events or specific personal fitness goals and you can buy at any time when you decide the time is right. If you don't like the gym, hiring for short term periods throughout the year will work out cheaper than an annual gym membership. And remember that longer hire periods, attract cheaper rates.
• We deliver right to your door and then install the equipment in the room of your choice. We then give you some basic instruction on how to get the best out of your fitness equipment hire so you can begin your fitness regime immediately. It couldn't be simpler.
• You can rest assured that you'll receive only the best customer service from Hire Fitness. We really do care about our customers and we want to make sure you're entirely happy with your gym equipment hire. We'll do everything we can to ensure that you get what equipment you want, when you want it so you can get on with achieving your fitness goals.
• We have a wide range of fitness equipment to hire so you're bound to find something to suit you. You can choose to hire from a range of treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, exercise bikes, rowing machines and vibration plates.