Gym Equipment Hire
The fitness solution for todays busy lifestyle
| || |
You want to get fit or maintain your fitness, but joining a gym never seems to work for you. You sign up on the dotted line at your local gym or leisure centre with all good intentions to go regularly, but usually within a few weeks that initial motivation has waned; your gym visits diminish and the guilt increases every time you don’t go!
Well now you don’t have to join a gym or go out in the middle of winter to get your exercise. Hire Fitness has the solution for you - we bring the gym to you.
We have a range of top quality fitness equipment for use in the home including treadmills, exercise bikes, rowing machines, elliptical cross trainers and vibration plates. Each piece is crafted to a high standard and is fully computerised with a comprehensive range of built in fitness programmes to choose from depending on your level of fitness. Our home fitness equipment is the same as the equipment found in any gym facility but is lighter in construction and therefore more portable for home hire and office use.
How can I hire fitness equipment from Hire Fitness?
| || |
It’s easy. Select the piece of equipment you would like to hire from our equipment range and you can either order online, contact your local sales office directly, send us an email (email@example.com) or give our national number a call on 0845 094 1223. Your equipment will be delivered to you within 48 hours (often sooner) and set up in the room of your choice. Our delivery team are experts on every piece of equipment and they can talk you through the controls and how to use it.
What are the benefits of hiring fitness equipment?
| || |
There are endless benefits to hiring fitness equipment for use at home or in the office. Here's just a few:
- No expensive or lengthy gym contracts
- Your local Hire Fitness sales office will deliver the equipment to you within an agreed 2 hour slot, so no waiting around for deliveries! We set up the equipment in the room of your choice and will collect again when you've finished with it.
- The equipment you hire will never date; you'll get the latest state-of-the-art technology with none of the responsibility of owning it
- No need to maintain or service the equipment yourself as we do that for you
- You can hire any piece of equipment or a selection for just 4 weeks or you can keep it for as long as you like
- If you get bored with the same piece of fitness equipment, give us a call and we'll swap it for something else
- And if you love the fitness equipment you've hired and decide you just can't hand it back, we'll offer you attractive discounts so you can buy it!
How do I pay for my fitness equipment from Hire Fitness?
| || |
At the time of booking, we take payment for the first 4 weeks plus a deposit (equivalent to 4 weeks rent which is refunded in full at the end of your hire period subject to no loss or damage and subject to your account being paid fully up to date). Subsequent payments are taken monthly until you decide you no longer need the equipment.
What happens when I decide I no longer want the fitness equipment?
| || |
All you have to do is give us a week’s notice at the end of your minimum hire period (stipulated at the time of booking) and we’ll arrange a date and time to collect the equipment from you at a time to suit you. We’ll collect from you, your payments will cease and your deposit will be fully refunded.